Friday, March 11, 2011

One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin

     One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin is one of the best books I have ever read.  Throughout the whole book, I was on an emotional rollercoaster.  I cried, I laughed, and I was angry.
      The main character, Finn, has been best friends with Audrey for a long time.  Audrey is the only one that she can tell absolutely everything to and not have to worry about being judged.  But all of this changes when Finns' childhood bestfriend, Jersy, moves back to town.  Not only does Finn fall for him at first, but after a while Audrey does too.  Then one day, Jersy admits he likes Audrey back.  But after getting caught doing some not so nice stuff by her parents, Audrey is shipped off to her cousins house for the summer, both Jersy and Finn are left with nobody to hang with but eachother.  What happens with this summer is anyones guess...
     I really enjoyed this book and reccomend it to anybody.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment