Thursday, May 26, 2011

Junior vs. Senior

     I feel that junior year was just a taste of what it will be like senior year... only senior year is better.  My junior year wasnt all that great due to drama and stuff, but overall, i wouldnt have changed it because it was my first year at BHS and i love all of the people that i met and the friends that i made.
     This being said, i CANNOT WAIT for senior year.  Leaving for lunch, parking in the senior parking lot, GRADUATING!!! Well, what could be better??
     But honestly, I am scared to death of being a senior.  I will have so many more responsibilities when i graduate.  My schedule will be completely thrown off because, every day, from 8-3 I will not be at school as i have been for the past 13 years.  I am scared. To. Death.
     But i guess we will just have to wait and see what senior year at Batesville High School brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment